Nice to meet you.
I am a record collector, film photography enthusiast, light & sweet coffee drinker, and lover of Jesus.
In 2017, I graduated with my B.A. in graphic design and rekindled my pursuit in photography. While in school, I was introduced to both, graphic design and film photography and there was (and always will be) a love triangle between the three of us. Recently, in Spring 2019 I graduated with my M.A. in graphic design. My thesis covered the topic of connecting New England residents with their local food system.
My passion is capturing people. Thank God for cameras! They give us a glimpse into someone's world, feelings, and relationships just with one click. They exemplify remarkable moments of our lives. Our first bike ride, our 16th birthday, graduations, engagements, weddings, and starting families. Without cameras, what would there be to help us reminisce?
That's why I do what I do. I want the individuals, couples, and friends I photograph to cherish these remarkable moments of their lives. Some of these moments will be framed on their walls for generations to see, and begin the reminiscing all over.
5 fun facts about me:
1. I can’t go a morning without coffee. I am officially a coffeeholic. #noregrets
2. I love watching movies with my family. It must have stemmed from my childhood. Every Friday, My mom would order pizza and let my brothers, and I pick a flick from Blockbusters.
3. I am obsessed with only one candle brand, Sand + Fog. I go on the hunt for them at TJ Maxx stores.
4. My mom is my best friend! I have two older brothers, no sisters. So, my mom and I would always hang out and go shopping together since birth LOL.
5. Local food has hit home for me recently after writing about it for my thesis. I love supporting local businesses and farms. In 2019, I started taking photos of farms around Connecticut.
Looking forward to going on an adventure with you,